©  Photo:


During the period 1538-48, the whole group of buildings were built with Morten Bussert as the master builder and Jacob Binck as the artist of; inter alia, the paintings in the Hjortesal-Hall. The owner was chancellor Johan Friis. Two large halftimbered wings were built in the presincts. The present home farm is from 1852. The moats were filled in at the beginning of the 19th century.

The castle is not open to the public.