The small manor is mentioned for the first time in the year 1500. No public access.
The main building at Holmegaard was constructed in 1800 with a farmhouse in the neoclassical style. The building is a modest single-winged structure made of yellow bricks, with one story above a high basement.
In 1765, the estate became part of the Ahlefeldt (Broløkke) estate.
A series of more recent farm buildings enclose the courtyard.
The public does not have access to Holmegaard.
Source: Dansk Center for Herregårdsforskning