Odense Harbour Bath - go for a free swim
Odense Havnebad is located in the centre of Odense Harbour. It is shaped like a ship with a deck and cabin, making it easy to find.
Take a dip at Odense Harbour
It can accommodate a total of 300 guests at a time. The harbour bath, which opened in 2016, is free to use and open all year round, making it perfect for winter bathers as well. During the summer, the water is at least 20°, and in winter, at least 3°. If you want to keep track, you can see the current temperature of water and air on the swimming pool's website. As a guest of the harbour swimming pool, you have access to:
- Changing facilities
- A large sauna (85°). Remember a towel to sit on
- Small locker for valuables
A lifeguard will be periodically present during opening hours.
- The swimming pool is open all year round but closed on 25 December and 01 January.
- If you have forgotten something, please drop by during public opening hours. Unfortunately, it is not possible to call or email.
- The water in the harbour bath is an established chlorine pool, as the water in Odense Harbour is unfortunately not clean enough to swim in.
- Although the harbour bath is an outdoor facility, smoking is not allowed on the premises, including e-cigarettes.