Løjtved

Photo: VisitSvendborg
Attractions
Castles and manor houses
Address

Assensvej 253

5771 Stenstrup

Contact
The manor was first mentioned in 1372, and the present main building with 2 floors and with adjoining wings of one storey from 1842 was erected on top of the remaining brickwork of the original brick-built in 1924. The name means onion (leek) and Tved (Danish for clearance in wood). The castle is not open to the public.
Address

Assensvej 253

5771 Stenstrup

Facilities

By appointment only

Last updated by