Nature guide Tonny Jack
Let me take you out and experience Kerteminde's landscape - nature - history
Welcome to Kerteminde
With its 20,500 ha of land, Kerteminde Municipality spans the varied nature of north-east Funen - between fjord and belt, over hilly fields, large forests and idyllic villages, beautiful manors, from the Margueritruten in the north to the motorway in the south, Kerteminde is located in one of Denmark's most beautiful natural areas .
This beautiful nature, exciting history and fascinating culture invite you to trips, activities, experiences, excitement, relaxation, creativity and much more.
Join me in the nature
It can be with children's activities - guided walks - culture and nature tours by bus - play, fun and learning - nature experiences - the world of the Vikings - walking and nature holidays - tours to the manors and villages etc.
And if there is to be catering along the way - this will of course also be arranged.
Or are you just looking for inspiration for nature, let us know.
Suggestions and ideas
- Nature communication
- Guided walking and cycling tours
- Tours by minibus with the manors and villages in the center etc.
- Nature activities for children and adults
- Company activities
- Family fun
- Inspiration and ideas
Who am I
- Trained nature guide / nature communicator from Denmark's Nature Conservation Association
- Nature guide from Nature and Youth
- Formerly active in Denmark's Nature Conservation Association
- Educated farmer Biology - geography and history at H.F.
- Volunteer guide at the Viking Museum in Ladby
- Active in the Friends of Tourism in Kerteminde
- Advanced first aid
Please contact me for thoughts, ideas and price if you are interested in experiencing Kerteminde's nature - landscapes and history.
Tony Jack Nielsen