Placed on top of a forest hill, 100 meters from Lillebælt, facing a breathtaking panoramic view over the Lillebælt strait and the two bridges to Jutland, you will find Severin. Here you can lean back, relax and enjoy the remarkable view. Leave the rest to the smiling people of Severin.
Welcome to Severin
Severin's most important mission, is to send happy guests out the door, filled with a good and authentic experience. A stay at Severin will offer wonderful food, good atmosphere, inspiring environment and finally, really good service.
In an unpretentious setting, Severin service more than 90,000 guests annually in connection with meetings, educations, courses, conferences and company events.
In addition to being a professional conference hotel, Severin is also the place to come as private guests through summer and weekend stays, or if you just want the unique view as a backdrop for one of life's great parties.
Severin focuses on sustainability, organic- and seasonal products from Funen, and as a guest you will experience this throughout your visit. Commitment, passion and honest food are key values that shine through in the Severin cuisine. Green, local and sustainable – that's the motto. At Severin all meals made with 30-60% organic foods.
As a guest at Severin, you are always offered:
• Restaurants with a panoramic view over the Littlebælt waters
• The organic food label on 30-60% of each meal
• 107 well-furnished and bright rooms for overnight stays
• Relaxing lounge areas and bar
• Large terrace with a panoramic view facing the Lillebælt waters
• 300 no-pay parking spaces
• Electric charging stations for electric cars in the car park (by using the OK app)
• Charging stations for Tesla cars 50 meters from the car park
• Bicycle rental
• Gym room
• Running route map (3, 6 and 9 km.)