Artist: Erling Tingkær (1948 - )
Installed in 1990 by PKA, the developer and owner of Vikingegården. The Viking ship sails with "foam for the bow" directly towards the harbour and Faaborg Fjord. The flagpole of the residential complex is to act as the ship's mast. The hoist is missing. It had to be abandoned for island reasons and was replaced by a natural stone.
Height: 3,5 m Width 3,5 m, Depth 4 m
Waves: Height 55 cm, Width: 3,75 m Depth 22 cm
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)