There is no better way to experience Fyn and the Archipelago than from a bike saddle. Here are ten good reasons to give it a go!
1. Fyn has plenty of cyclist-friendly roads. There are more than 7,000 km of roads on the island Of these, 1,200 are signposted as being especially bike-friendly and ideal for a safe cycle ride.
2. Fyn features all kinds of landscape, with something to suit all tastes: from the flat plains in the north to the rolling hills and valleys of the south.
4. Wherever you go on Fyn, there is plenty of accommodation. You can find everything from primitive campsites to luxury hotels – the choice is yours!
5. No matter where you may be on the island, you’re never more than 30 km from the nearest coast. Fyn has more than 1,100 km of coastline, dotted with quaint beaches, so a refreshing dip is always just around the corner.
9. Experience a new island every day. The South Fyn Archipelago comprises more than 100 islands, many of which are inhabited. Several of them are served by ferry connections, so you can combine your cycling holiday with a bit of island hopping to experience the local way of life at first hand.