VisitNordfyn - Bogense
At VisitNordfyn's tourist office in Bogense you get tourist information about North Funen, Funen and all of Denmark, you can use the map screen and see events on the screens, you can use the office's iPads, and of course there is also free WiFi. See you!
The tourist office in Bogense is situated at the old harbour - a beautiful place full of restaurants and shops. Come visit us! Use our digital map, Q&A screen or event screens to find out more about what to see and do.
- Personal service and self-service
- Maps of North Funen
- Bike maps and walking maps
- Brochures from all of Denmark
- Suggestions for your accommodation
- Tennis court rental
- Angling licenses
- Souvenirs from North Funen
- Postcards & stamps
Open for self service all year round:
8:00-22:00 on all days in summer (Easter holidays-autumn holidays)
9:30-16:30 on all days in winter (after the autumn holidays-the day before the Easter holidays)
Open for personal service:
- Easter holidays: 27/3 10-15, 29/3-2/4 9.30-16.30, 3-4/4 10-15, 5/4 10-15
- Prayer holiday: 30/4 9.30-16.30
- Ascension Day: 13/5 and 14/5 9.30-16.30 and 15/5 10-15
- Pentecost: 22-24/5 10-15
Mon-Fri 9:30 to 16:30
Mon-Fri 9:30 to 17:30
27-30 December 9.30-16.30. The office is open for self-service all week.
Closed on public holidays, Danish Constitution Day on 5 June, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
Monday-Friday from 9 AM, otherwise the phone hours follow the opening hours for personal service.